Monday, September 1, 2008

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Movie Review

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor Movie Review

What I Liked:

1. The Asian chicks were hot.

2. The yetis were pretty cool. I want one.

3. The CGI effects were pretty good for the most part. On par with the previous Mummy movies.




What I Didn't Like:

1. I miss Rachel Weisz as Eva.

2. The jokes and humor come off as really lame.

3. The whole feel of the movie pales in comparison to the previous Mummy movies.

4. I struggled to remain interested in the movie, and really couldn't care much for what was happening onscreen.

5. The now grown up son is a shithead, and I felt he lacked the charisma he needed for that role.

6. The whole movie feels like they're just desperately milking the Mummy franchise for another paycheck.

FINAL BS RATING: -3 CRAPPY

No comments: